It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:45 am

PFS: High End Computer - i7 960, 6gb Ram, ATI HD 6850, 2.6TB 
Power Drifter
Power Drifter

Post PFS: High End Computer - i7 960, 6gb Ram, ATI HD 6850, 2.6TB
So i bought all of these parts as i just sold my other computer - but after thinking about it i dont use it for much of anything anymore - especially since all of my time/money has been going into the car. and while i do this every 6 months or so anyways - this is the first time im selling it before i really get it built. I have ordered all of these parts, and the only parts im waiting on getting still is the case/psu/processor.

I have sold a lot of computers on the forum nyspeed.com, so if you want refs of my quality/reliability on my computers let me know and i will give you their contact info.

but anyways, heres the specs:

Code:
Motherboard:          MSI x58 Pro-E      
Processor:            Intel i7 960      
Ram:                  6GB (3x2GB) GSkill DDR3-1333mhz      
Hard Drives:          2xSegate 320GB HDD in RAID 0      
Graphics Card:        ATI HD6850      
DVD Drive:            LiteOn Blu Ray 4x Reader      
Case:                 Pixxo CX-5C59      
Power Supply:         Rocketfish 500 Watt Modular PSU, with box and all extra cables      

Motherboard - $190
Processor - $580
Ram - $72
Hard Drives - $45x2
Graphics Card - $180
BluRay Drive - $50
Case - $30
Power Supply - $80

That alone cost me ~$1272 + a total of i think 30 in shipping.

You will get all the receipts for all of the products listed. Everything is fully covered under the MFG Warranty.

As for the case - if you want something different let me know, all you would need to do is buy the case and either have it shipped to me or drop it off to me and you can usually have the computer within an hour, but i like the basic/'sleeper' cases lol.

As for my prices, heres what i would like:

$1150 - All of the Above with linux installed or no OS at all and you can install what you would like
$1200 - Windows Vista 64bit with all updates. This is going to use my 'Signature' edition of Windows Vista (#9989 of 25000) and you will get the case/key/cd's for it as well.
$1250 - WIndows 7 64bit with all updates installed and ready to go. This is the oem copy from newegg, but you will again get the cd's and key with the computer.

Right now im not looking at trades for it either - as id like to pay off my credit cards/put the money back in my savings. As for the prices, they are somewhat negotiable but i really dont plan on moving much.

Thanks for looking and let me know if your interested at all.

Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:52 pm